These are the most recent topics on which questions were asked in academic module of IELTS tests held in Nepal.
- Do you work or study?
- Please introduce yourself?
- Describe about the place you belong to? (28 March 2016)
- Tell me about the school in which you studied? What did you like the most about your school? (28 March 2016)
- Traffic jams (What causes traffic jams? What measures can be taken to reduce traffic jams? Has a traffic jam ever had any effect on your daily life?)
- Food (Which are the most common foods in your country? Do you know how to cook a food? Explain steps involved in cooking a food of your choice?)
- Toys you played/liked (27 March 2016)
- Museum (Have you ever visited a museum? What do you know about museum?)
- Vehicle (Given a chance to buy, which vehicle would you wish to own and why?)